RG12 /U coaxial cable Description ： . Standard Mil-c-17 . Conductor:Tinned Copper . Insulation Material: Solid PE . 1 st Shielding:Bare Copper Braiding . 2 nd Shielding:Bare Copper Braiding . Armor: Aluminum Braid . Outer jacket:PVC . Color: Black . Impedance:50Ω±2 Typical Application: RG-12/U...
Bulk RG213 Coaxial Cable Detailed Description
1. Inner Conductor: CU
2. Dielectric: Foam/Solid PE
3. Shield: Bonded, Non-bonded, Single, Double
4. Braid wire material: CU
5. Braid wire diameter: 0.12mm, 0.15mm, 0.16mm
6. Braid net: 96, 128 and more
7. Braid coverage: 80%, 90% and more
8. Jacket: PE/PVC
9. Jacket degree: 70,75
10. Customized requirement welcomed.
Al foil+ TC braiding*
Nominal Velocity of Propagation (%)
The RG 213 coax cable is a low-loss coated cable that is noncontaminating. Coax Cables transmit radio signals, video signals, measurement signals and data signals and are often used in home entertainment systems. The RG 213 is generally considered the superior coax cable because it is low-loss and consists of seven braided strands of bare copper.
1) Packing Lengths: 100/roll, 200 m/roll, 300m/roll. 305m/roll
2) Inner Packing: Wooden reel, plastic reel, and paper reel
3) Outer Packing: Carton box, pull out box, pallet available
4) Other packing available according to clients' request